UX/ UI Designer (f/m)
Colorfy is looking for a mid-level to senior UX/UI Designer to work in our cross-disciplinary design team. We seek candidates who are passionate about product design — both analog and digital — with a critical eye and exceptional taste. Candidates should be comfortable working across the full spectrum of the design process, including client workshops, brainstorms, prototyping, interaction and service design and implementation.
Colorfy is where design meets IoT hardware and software engineering. We create products and services that have a meaningful impact on the world and help other businesses launch their ideas in our B2B consultancy. We also help traditionally analog companies take their first steps into IoT, bringing them into the digital economy.
Colorfy is looking for talent that can listen to customer requirements, understand user behavior and conceptualize a design to deliver exceptional user experience.
As Colorfy’s UX/ UI Designer, you will be:
- Creating UX/UI Design concepts for products and services
- Being responsible for design, research and workshop preparations
- Applying user-centered design principles and validating design decisions using qualitative and quantitative data
- Clearly communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Outlining design solutions from beginning to end, including research findings, concept ideas, and detailed designs, both verbally and visually
- minimum of 3 years of work experience with interface and service design
- Knowledge of industry-standard applications — Adobe Creative Suite and newer tools like Sketch, etc.
- A high awareness of current trends in IoT and product design
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Interest in design research is viewed favorably
- Compelling projects with other startups, multinational corporate clients, and everything in between
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world in a very friendly work atmosphere
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Stock options
- Free BVG (public transport) monthly pass
- Yearly professional development budget – supplement your education on us!
- Keeping you fuelled with fresh fruits, coffee and snacks
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
- No boredom! Colorfy offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success with a high level of personal responsibility from day one
If the above sounds like you and you would like to be a part of our amazing team, let’s chat. You can apply here, and if you have any questions please email Sharai at jobs(at)colorfy.me with the job title as the subject.