Industrial/Product Design Student Internship (f/m)
Colorfy is looking for a driven and creative industrial/product design student to join our cross-functional team as an intern. Your task will be collaborating on the full process of product development mainly in the area of IoT solutions.
Colorfy is where design meets IoT hardware and software engineering. We create products and services that have a meaningful impact on the world, and help other businesses launch their ideas in our B2B consultancy. We also help traditionally analog companies take their first steps into IoT, bringing them into the digital economy.
- Development and realizing three-dimensional objects
- Ideation, conceptualizing and prototyping
- Material selection and modellmaking
- Product visualizations and graphical work
- 4+ semester of product / industrial studies
- Practical experience in Crafts
- Material and surface processing skills and technical knowledge
- Sense of storytelling
- Good knowledge in Rhino or SolidWorks is fundamental
- Basic Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Good communication skills, english or german is required
- Interesting projects and nice mix of International Start Up and Big Corporate Clients
- Great international team and friendly work atmosphere
- Keeping you fueled with fresh fruits, great coffee and snacks
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
Please send your CV and a link to your portfolio to Sharai at jobs(at)colorfy.me with the job title in the subject.