We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and driven intermediate to senior back-end developer to join our vibrant and diverse team.
Colorfy solves complex challenges in digital design, strategy and development. Our B2B consultancy helps clients launch innovative connected products and services that have a meaningful impact on the world. Your main scope of activity would involve IoT-related Performance Server solutions, which will be held to the highest standard. You will be involved in the entire process; from conceptualization, to development, to running the system in the cloud for international customers.
We aim to find the best, most direct and most rewarding way to build truly cherished digital experiences. To help achieve this, you would work closely with other team members on IoT solutions, blockchain data stores and machine learning systems.
- Define architectures for cloud based and/or serverless systems.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Define continuous integration processes.
- Collaborate harmoniously with the teams who will be implementing your APIs.
- Record and document concepts, code and deployment systems.
- Work on creative prototype solutions for rapid feasibility tests.
- Evaluate new technologies for potential use in future projects.
- Troubleshoot and debug running systems.
REQUIREMENTS (qualifications below)
- Proficient programming skills in Node.js or another back-end language.
- An extensive understanding of asynchronous programming and scalable, stateless services.
- Able to create database schemas while bearing business needs in mind.
- Great communication skills, we like people who can articulate themselves clearly and aren’t afraid to speak up.
- An openness and curiosity for new technologies, as well as alternative methodologies.
- An ability and eagerness to maintain open, professional communication with clients. This is how we create the best products for them.
- A practical, focused and solution-oriented approach to work.
- The ability to take responsibility and work independently.
- Experience in front-end development is a plus.
- Experience with blockchain, machine learning and/or IoT is also a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 2-5 years of experience as a back-end developer.
- Our office Lingua Franca is English, so fluency is a must. German is a definite advantage.
- Compelling and challenging projects with other startups, multinational corporate clients, and everything in between.
- Lively, international team and friendly work atmosphere.
- Five weeks paid vacation.
- A BVG Monatskarte for your public transport pleasure.
- Employee stock option plan.
- A yearly professional development budget – supplement your education on us!
- Unlimited tea and coffee, a refreshed-weekly fruit basket and other snacks.
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte).
If the above sounds like you, and you want to be a part of our amazing team, let’s chat. Email Laura at email@example.com with the job title in the subject.